A family business, they were established in 1968, concentrating mainly on yacht construction. When they opened their branch in Midrand, they started diversifying into power boating, with a Mariner/Mercury agency.
Leisure Marine offers a broad range of new boats coupled with an enormous display and selection of quality almost-new boats to satisfy every need.
Leisure Marine has got a broad range of experience and it's the reason they can offer their customers good service and reliable advice.
Some of their services -
- sale and procurement of new boats, motors, trailers
- servicing of Mercury marine motors
- sale of used boats, motors and trailers
- brokerage a
nd commission sales on behalf of clients
- boating accessories, safety equipment
- certificate of Fitness (Seaworthy/Damworthy) inspections and Certificates
- certificate of Competence (Skippers certificate) tuition and examination
Tel: +27 11 318-8252/3/7
Cell: 079 694-3541/6
Fax: +27 11 318-3155
181 Lever Road
This Boat posting about Leisure Marine was sponsored by I Lead Boats South Africa. Should you wish to list your Boat services for free on
this website then contact I Lead Boats today: email@example.com. www.searchengine.co.za also offers free listing services similar to I Lead Boats.
Filed under: pre-owned boats